Experience rock climbing and abseil practices on low angled natural surface of Bukit Takun. All the while getting ready for a multi-pitch climb to the top of Bukit Takun, then abseil off the 30m ledge!
- This fast paced program is designed for participants who want to learn and experience climbing and abseiling in a safe and controlled environment.
- Programs may be altered and/or adapted to the situation (e.g. weather, participant involvement).
- Although the program is conducted in a well established climbing crag, we are still in the vicinity of the jungle. Participants may encounter wild plants, animals and insects that may cause harm. The recognition and management of risk is critical to the development of health and safety of our participants and staff. Do not take the jungle for granted.
- Some participants may have been exposed to methods or techniques that might differ from our program, which is fine, but during this program, participants are encourage to be open to the school’s methods or techniques, to create a standard training environment.
HOW THE DAY MAY LOOK LIKE:
- Arrival at guard house
- Documentation (insurance policies, indemnity, health)
- Commence hike up Bukit Takun
- Gear talk – Harnesses, Helmets, Ropes, Carabiners, Belay devices
- Top rope rock climbing
- Knots & hitches
- Belay School
- Nursery abseil – Abseil technique, stuck abseiler
- Risk Management at heights
- Multi-pitch rock climb
- Pack out (END)
INSTRUCTOR PARTICIPANT RATIO = 1:4
LOCATION: BUKIT TAKUN, SELANGOR.
DURATION: 1 DAY.
PREREQUISITES – None.
FEE: RM150 per pax.
Need more information on Rock Climbing Experience at Bukit Takun? You can write to Chadel Soon using our Contact Us page. Make sure you mention what sort of information you need. Thanks!